Day 1: SPLIT AIRPORT – IMOTSKI – MOSTAR
Arrival to Split airport. Meet our representative. Depart to Imotski. Sightseeing of Imotski, its old centre, a famous two lakes, Red and Blue lake. Lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch, depart to Mostar. Checking in hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: MOSTAR – KRAVICE
Breakfast. Sightseeing of Mostar, including Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque, Old bridge which was destroyed and re-built after a war. Lunch. Depart to Krvavice waterfalls where u can enjoy nature drinking coffee at one of many coffee bars... Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: SARAJEVO
Breakfast. Depart to Sarajevo. Lunch. After lunch, city sightseeing. Visiting of Baščaršija, Inat kuća, Latinska ćuprija. Check in hotel Holywood. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: ZADAR –BIOGRAD NA MORU
Breakfast. Depart to Zadar. Check in at hotel in Biograd. Lunch in hotel. Depart to Zadar city centre. Sightseeing of Zadar, visiting of Snt.Donat´church, catedral of Snt.Stošija , sea organ and Greeting to the sun… Dinner in local restaurant. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 5: TELAŠĆICA
Breakfast. Depart to a traditional wooden boat for fish picnic with sightseeing of a famous Croatian island Dugi Otok, and salty lake Telašćica. Fish picnic on a boat. Cruiseing among ioslands of NP Kornat. Return to Biograd in late evening. Free evening for your own discovery of city. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: ŠIBENIK – KNIN
Breakfast. Depart to Šibenik. Sightseeing of st. Jacobs Cathedral – enlisted to UNESCO’s List of World Heritage as it is one of rare buildings in the world built by sculptures techniques (not building). Depart to Croatian royal town Knin. Lunch at agricultural estate. Visit to river Krka spring with Krčić waterfall and visit to Fortress of Knin. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 7 : TROGIR – SPLIT – SALONA
Breakfast. City tour of Trogir – including Trogirs Cathedral enlisted to UNESCO’s World Heritage List, exterior sightseeing of Kamerlengo Fortress, City Hall, Cipico Palace… Lunch in a local restaurant. Depart to Split – sightseeing of Diocletian’s Palace Basements, Cathedral, Jupiter’s Temple, Peristil Square, Marmont street… Free time for leisure and your own discovery of city. Depart back to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 8: SPLIT – AIRPORT
Breakfast. Checking out from hotel. Depart to airport Split.
Quotes are informational for 2013. and are subject to change according to your request.
• Transfer with high quality tourist coach
• Tour leader in English
• Accommodation in 4* hotels, Mostar on 2xHB basis
• Accommodation in 4* hotel, Sarajevo on 1xHB basis
• Accommodation in 4* hotel ,Biograd on 3xHB basis
• Accommodation in 4* hotels, Trogir on 1xHB basis
• Lunches in local restaurants as per itinerary
• Entrance fee for Franciscan Monastery in Imotski
• Entrance fee for Koski Mehmet Pasha Mosque in Mostar
• Entrance fee for city tour in Sarajevo
• Entrance fee to church of St. Donat, Zadar
• Entrance fee for church of St. Jacbos in Šibenik
• Entrance fee for Fortress of Knin
• Entrance fee to park of nature Telašćica
• Entrance fee for roman Salona
• Entrance fee for Trogirs Cathedral
• Entrance fee for Split Cathedral and Jupiters Temple
• Local guides in English as per itinerary
• Insurance, VAT, tourist taxes and organization of tour
PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
• Personal spending
• Drinks during meals (if its not noted otherwise)
• Services out of itinerary
• Services not mentioned in Price includes section
• Optional trips